1. Personal Data Protection Act 2010 Notice
- (a) Name, Company Name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, mobile number, birthdate, size of the clothing.
3. How we collect Personal Data
We collect Personal Data through the following methods:-
- (a) Thru our Website;
- (b) information or comments you have provided to us by whatsoever means and/or in whatsoever manner.
4. Purposes for which we process Personal Data
We process your Personal Data for purposes which may include:
- (a) for and/or in connection with the sales & purchases of our products & services;
- (b) for and/or in connection with complying with laws and regulations including requirements of any government or quasi-government or regulatory authorities or court of law;
5. To whom we disclose Personal Data to
When processing your Personal Data, we may disclose such Personal Data to the following persons including but without limitation to: -
- (a) Departments within Sagittarius Link Enterprise including any of our partners, lawyers and employees on a need-to-know basis;
- (b) all other persons or bodies who provide us with services necessary and/or incidental to our business;
- (c) government or quasi-government and regulatory authorities in Malaysia and in countries where we are required to submit such information;
We may process your Personal Data including contacting you for the purpose(s) stated herein via telephone calls, text messaging, emails, cross-platform mobile messaging applications, post, facsimile, social media or by whatsoever form of available modes of communication.
6. Transfer abroad
We may transfer your Personal Data to places outside Malaysia when carrying out any of the purposes stated herein.
7. Accessing and updating your Personal Data
- (a) Under the Act, you have the right of access to your Personal Data upon payment of a prescribed fee and you may request that we correct any of your Personal Data which is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of date unless compliance is refused under the Act. We will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request. We may also exercise our discretion in allowing the corrections requested and/or may require further documentary evidence of the new data to avoid fraud and inaccuracy;
- (b) You may also withdraw your consent or restrict the purposes and methods in which we process your Personal Data and the personal data relating to other persons who may be identified from your Personal Data;
- (c) If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or correct your Personal Data or withdraw your consent or restrict the purposes and methods in which we process your Personal Data, you may send your request via email to Sagittarius Link Enterprise at firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- (d) Please note that notwithstanding the withdrawal of your consent, we may still process your Personal Data under circumstances permitted by law.
8. We update our Privacy notice from time to time
We review and update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect the changes in law and business practices. We would advise you to obtain the latest version of our Privacy Notice by contacting us or visiting our website to ensure that you are familiar with the latest version. By continuing to purchase our product(s) & services after communication of our latest Privacy Notice, you are deemed to have accepted and consented to the revision and update contained therein.
9. Impact of non-provision of Personal Data
- (a) Please note that in the event your Personal Data is not supplied or is insufficiently supplied to us, your purchases may not be transacted or accepted or your request to browse the information on our website may be denied;
- (b) Please further note that if you withdraw your consent or restrict the purposes and methods in which we may process your Personal Data, we may not be able to continue to act after receive your purchase order or request.
10. Personal Data of third parties
You hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent from the person(s) whose personal data may be given to us by you or identified from your Personal Data which may be processed by us for the purposes stated herein including disclosure to the parties stated herein.
11. Your consent
Please take note that by giving us your consent, you hereby agree with and consent to us processing/continuing to process your Personal Data in accordance herewith.